The laser welding machine uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The energy of the laser radiation diffuses into the interior of the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool. Laser welding is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts, and can realize spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc. , Small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful welding seam, no need or simple treatment after welding, high welding seam quality, no pores, precise control, small focusing spot, high positioning accuracy, easy to realize automation.
Analysis of precautions for the safe and correct use of laser welding machines:
1. Preparations before starting the laser welding machine Check whether the laser welding machine power supply and water circulation are normal; check whether the gas connection of the equipment in the machine is normal; check whether the surface of the machine is free of dust, spots, oil, etc.
2. Laser welding machine on/off Start the laser welding machine: turn on the power supply, turn on the main power switch; turn on the water cooler, laser generator, etc. in sequence; open the argon gas valve to adjust the gas flow; input the current working parameters to be executed; Laser welding machine shutdown: exit the program, turn off the laser generator; turn off the dust collector, water cooler and other equipment in sequence; turn off the argon cylinder valve; turn off the main power switch.
3. Precautions for safe use of laser welding machine During the operation, in case of emergency (water leakage, abnormal sound of the laser, etc.), the emergency stop should be pressed immediately and the power supply should be cut off quickly; the external circulating water switch of laser welding must be turned on before operation. Because the laser system adopts the water cooling method and the laser power supply adopts the air cooling method, if the cooling system fails, it is strictly forbidden to start the operation.
4. Do not disassemble any parts of the machine at will, and do not weld when the safety door of the machine is open. It is strictly forbidden to look directly at the laser or reflect the laser with your eyes when the laser is working, and to face the laser welding head with your eyes to avoid eye injury.
5. Do not place flammable and explosive materials on the laser light path or where the laser beam can be irradiated to avoid fire and explosion.