1. Cleaning of molds: Every year, tire manufacturers around the world manufacture hundreds of millions of tires. The cleaning of tire molds during the production process must be fast and reliable to save downtime. The technology of laser cleaning tire molds has been widely used in the tire industry in Europe and America. Although the initial investment cost is high, the benefits obtained in saving standby time, avoiding mold damage, work safety and saving raw materials can be quickly recovered. Food The anti-stick elastic film layer on industrial molds needs to be replaced regularly to ensure hygiene, and laser cleaning without chemical agents is also particularly suitable for this application.
2. Cleaning of weapons and equipment: Laser cleaning technology is widely used in weapon maintenance. The laser cleaning system can efficiently and quickly remove rust and contaminants, and can select the removal part to realize the automation of cleaning. Using laser cleaning, not only the cleanliness is higher than the chemical cleaning process, but also has almost no damage to the surface of the object.
3. Removal of old aircraft paint: Laser cleaning systems have long been used in the aviation industry in Europe. The surface of the aircraft needs to be repainted after a certain period of time, but the original old paint needs to be completely removed before painting. Using multiple laser cleaning systems, the paint can be completely removed from an A320 Airbus within two days without damaging the metal surface.
4. Cleaning of building exterior walls: With the rapid development of my country's economy, more and more skyscrapers have been built, and the cleaning problem of building exterior walls has become increasingly prominent. Wall cleaning provides a good solution. It can effectively clean various pollutants on various stone, metal and glass, and is many times more efficient than conventional cleaning.
5. Cleaning in the electronics industry: The electronics industry uses lasers to remove oxides: The electronics industry requires high-precision decontamination, and is especially suitable for laser deoxidation. Component pins must be thoroughly deoxidized before board soldering to ensure optimal electrical contact without damaging the pins during the decontamination process. Laser cleaning can meet the requirements of use, and the efficiency is very high, and only one pin needs to be irradiated with the laser.
6. Precise de-esterification cleaning in the precision machinery industry: The precision machinery industry often needs to remove esters and mineral oils used for lubrication and corrosion resistance on parts, usually by chemical methods, and chemical cleaning often still has residues. Laser deesterification can completely remove esters and mineral oils without damaging the surface of the parts. The removal of contaminants is accomplished by shock waves, which are formed by the explosive gasification of the thin oxide layer on the surface of the parts, resulting in contaminant removal rather than mechanical interaction.
7. Cleaning of pipelines in nuclear power plant reactors: The laser cleaning system is also used in the cleaning of pipelines in nuclear power plant reactors. It uses optical fibers to introduce high-power laser beams into the reactor to directly remove radioactive dust, and the cleaned materials are easy to clean. And because it is operated from a distance, the safety of the staff can be ensured.
In summary, laser cleaning plays an important role in many fields, and is also used in automobile manufacturing, semiconductor wafer cleaning, precision parts processing and manufacturing, military equipment cleaning, building exterior wall cleaning, cultural relics protection, circuit board cleaning, precision parts Processing and manufacturing, liquid crystal display cleaning, chewing gum residue removal and other fields can play an important role.
If you want to know the price of laser cleaning machine, please contact us!