Jewelry laser welding machine|What are the advantages of laser welding machines?
The working principle of laser welding machine
Laser welding uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The energy of laser radiation diffuses into the material through thermal conduction, melting the material to form a specific molten pool. And then achieve the purpose of welding.
It is a new type of welding method, mainly used for welding thin-walled materials and precision parts. There are multiple welding methods: spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc. can be realized. High aspect ratio, small welding seam width, small heat-affected zone, small deformation, fast welding speed, smooth and beautiful welding seam, no treatment or simple treatment after welding. The welding seam is of high quality, no porosity, can be precisely controlled, the focus spot is small, the positioning accuracy is high, and it is easy to realize automation.
What types of laser welding machines are there?
Laser welding machines are also often referred to as laser welding machines, energy negative feedback laser welding machines, laser welding equipment, etc. It is often divided into laser mold welding machine (manual laser welding equipment), automatic laser welding machine, jewelry laser welding machine, laser spot welding machine, optical fiber transmission laser welding machine, galvanometer welding machine, and handheld laser welding machine.If the laser welding machine is used in different industries, it can also be called Sensor welding machine, silicon steel sheet laser welding equipment, keyboard laser welding equipment.Weldable graphics are: point, line, circle, square or any plane graphics drawn by AUTOCAD software.
Video of handheld laser welding machine
If you are interested in the laser welding machine, you can click here to send an email, or you can contact +86-13642883915. Welcome!
So, what are the advantages of laser welding machine? The benefits are as follows:
1. The laser welding machine has a high degree of automation and a simple welding process. Convenient operation, due to the small focus spot, high welding seam positioning accuracy, easy beam transmission and operation, no need to replace the welding gun and nozzle frequently, and the auxiliary time for shutting down is greatly reduced.
2. The non-contact operation mode meets the requirements of clean and environmental protection. The energy comes from the laser, and there is no physical contact with the workpiece, so no force is applied to the workpiece.
3. High production efficiency, dull inertia, beautiful appearance of finished workpiece, small welding seam, large welding depth and high welding quality.
4. High processing precision, which can reduce the cost of reprocessing. Laser welding can reduce the heat input to the minimum required, the metallographic change range of the heat-affected zone is small, and the deformation caused by heat conduction is also the lowest.
5. The laser welding operation cost is low, which can reduce the cost of the workpiece.
6. There is no need to use electrodes, and there is no need to worry about electrode contamination or damage.
7. A wide range of materials that can be welded, and various dissimilar materials can also be joined to each other. It can also weld two metals with different physical properties (such as different electrical resistance).
8. The laser beam can be focused on a small area, and small and dense parts can be welded. If perforation welding is used, the aspect ratio of the weld bead can reach 10:1.
9. It is not affected by the magnetic field (easy for arc welding and electron beam welding), and can accurately align the weldment.
10. The laser welding machine does not require vacuum or X-ray protection.