In the near future, the laser marker printer will be as popular as the previous copy in enterprise applications. For the different needs of a wide range of customers, different types of laser marker printer have been produced.
1. From the principle characteristics:
1. According to the laser wavelength: 532nm laser marking machine, 808nm laser marking machine, 1064nm laser marking machine, 10.64um laser marking machine, 266nm laser marking machine. One of the most widely used is 1064nm. It can also be roughly said to be an ultraviolet laser marking machine, a green laser marking machine, and an infrared laser marking machine.
2. According to laser: CO2 laser marking machine, semiconductor laser marking machine, YAG laser marking machine, fiber laser marking machine.
2. Divided by industry specific:
1. Fiber laser marker printer
This is currently the most widely used model. It uses a fiber laser to output the laser, and then uses an ultra-high-speed scanning galvanometer system to achieve the marking function. The fiber laser marking machine has high electro-optical conversion efficiency and adopts air cooling. Small size, good output beam quality, high reliability, long operating life, energy saving, and can engrave metal materials and some non-metal materials. It is mainly used in fields that require high depth, smoothness and fineness, such as mobile phone stainless steel trim, clocks, molds, IC, mobile phone keys and other industries. Bitmap marking can be marked on the surface of metal, plastic, etc. Exquisite pictures, and the marking speed is 3-12 times that of the traditional first-generation lamp-pumped marking machine and the second-generation semiconductor marking machine.
2. Ultraviolet laser marker printer
Ultraviolet laser marking machine belongs to cold light or UV laser marking, which is a more promising model. Many products can not be marked with satisfactory results by fiber laser marking machine. Ultraviolet laser marking machine can generally mark. The printed text, patterns, etc., will be more refined and clear, and are mainly used in the main products that enterprises have higher requirements for text and patterns. The commonly used ultraviolet lasers on the market are 3W, 5W, 7W, 8W, 10W, 15W.
3. Carbon dioxide CO2 laser marker printer
It adopts CO2 metal laser, beam expander focusing optical system and high-speed galvanometer scanner, with stable performance, long life, and maintenance-free. The CO2 radio frequency laser is a gas laser with a laser wavelength of 10.64μm, which belongs to the mid-infrared frequency band. The CO2 laser has a relatively large power and a relatively high electro-optical conversion rate. The carbon dioxide laser uses CO2 gas as its working substance.