How to maintain and clean the fiber laser cutting machine?
Maintenance is the number one element of any piece of equipment that is intended for long-term use. The long-term use of the fiber laser cutting machine will make the machine unstable and prone to failure. Therefore, maintenance and inspection should be carried out regularly to ensure the cutting accuracy of the cutting machine and prolong the service life of the machine. So what accessories and items need to be checked and cleaned during the use of the fiber laser cutting machine?
1. Cleaning and maintenance of optical fiber laser cutting machine lens
The lenses of the fiber laser cutting machine are consumables, especially optical lenses, including protective mirrors, collimating mirrors, focusing mirrors, and more attention should be paid to the usual placement, inspection, and installation, and we must pay attention to prevent the lenses from being damaged and polluted. During the laser cutting process, a large amount of gas and metal impurities are released from the working surface, and these gases and splashes can cause damage to the lens. When contaminants land on the lens surface, they absorb energy from the laser beam, creating a thermal lensing effect.
During lens installation and cleaning, any sticky substances will increase the absorption rate of the lens and reduce its lifespan. Therefore, the following measures must be paid attention to during operation:
A. Do not install the lens directly with your fingers, wear finger cots or rubber gloves.
B. When installing and removing the lens, do not touch the film, but hold the edge of the lens for installation and removal, and handle it with care to avoid scratching the surface of the lens.
C. The lens should be placed in a dry and tidy place for testing and cleaning. Prevent secondary pollution of impurities.
D. Lens cleaning method: When cleaning the lens, absolute ethanol or 98% alcohol must be used as the cleaning solution, a small amount of absorbent cotton should be dipped in alcohol, and the lens should be scrubbed with a directional light. Finally, the lens should be wiped with a dry cotton cloth to make the lens bright and transparent.
2. Cleaning and maintenance of the cutting head of the fiber laser cutting machine
1. Check whether the position of the cutting head is accurate before each startup to ensure the accuracy of the data such as the starting point and height of the fiber laser cutting head, and avoid accidents such as collisions during the working process.
2. Please confirm the following items before cutting:
A. Check that the pressure of the air compressor is not lower than 0.8Mpa, and try to open the protector and lift the gun to check whether it is smooth.
B. Lift the cutting head first, then remove the frame, making sure the cut pieces are within the setting area.
C. Simulate the processing output to confirm whether the cutting sequence is reasonable.
D. Adjust the height of the cutting head to the proper drilling position.
3. When cutting, observe whether it is cutting at any time. If not cutting, first lift the cutting head by hand to stop cutting, check whether the cutting parameters are correct, whether the nozzle and protective mirror are damaged, adjust it, then return to the uncut state, and then continue cutting.
4. When cutting, observe whether the cutting blade is turned upside down or turned upside down. If so, take over when the cutting head collides with the workpiece. If the plate is not flat, adjust to the appropriate drilling height (3-5mm) at any time.
5. When cutting, observe whether the cutting head catches fire. If it catches fire, stop cutting, check the nozzle for wear, and see if the focus is changing. If yes, increase or decrease pads as appropriate.
1. Regularly check the loss of the cutting nozzle of the cutting head, and replace it in time if the loss is serious;
2. Check the sharpness of the lens of each part of the cutting head and clean it reasonably;
3. Check the cleanliness and smoothness of all pipes and joints to ensure that there are no impurities or blockages;
4. Check whether the fixed part of the cutting head is loose.
3. Cleaning and maintenance of guide rails and workbenches of fiber laser cutting machine
1. How to clean the guide rail:
The racks of the guide rails should be cleaned regularly. First, remove the stains from the rails and treat them. After the material is crushed, add a little cleaning lubricant to the guide rail, move the guide rail, and make the clean lubricant evenly distributed on the guide rail. Be careful not to thicken the oil (butter). This lubricating oil attached to the guide rail can easily cause the adhesion and deformation of processing materials and dust, thereby damaging the slider and the guide rail.
2. How to clean up the work platform:
Clean up the remaining material processed on the workbench. The crawler workbench needs to be used for half a year, and a little clean anti-rust oil is added to the crawler for anti-rust treatment. Other workbenches do not need it. Note: The work platform cannot be easily cleaned with water. It is easy to rust the workbench and accelerate the oxidation of the workpiece.
4. Cleaning and maintenance of the cooling system of the fiber laser cutting machine
1. Check the temperature of the cooling water. It is recommended that the water temperature be below 35 degrees. Generally, the laser water inlet is 22℃≤temperature≤25℃. ; Prevent the circulating water from freezing and the laser tube from freezing in winter (antifreeze can be added).
2. The water in the water cooler needs to be replaced regularly. The general replacement frequency is one month, and the specific replacement frequency is subject to the actual usage. Note: Use distilled water that does not contain impurities, such as purified water or mineral water, but do not use tap water.
5. Other maintenance precautions for fiber laser cutting machine
1. Cleaning and maintenance of the fan
When the suction of the fan is insufficient and the smoke is not exhausted smoothly, first turn off the power, remove the inlet and outlet ducts on the fan, remove the dust inside, then turn the fan upside down, pull the inner fan blade until it is clean, and then install the fan.
2. Working environment requirements
The production workshop where the equipment is placed must be kept dry and well ventilated. The indoor temperature is preferably between 4-33 degrees. Prevent condensation on the equipment in summer, and take anti-freezing measures in winter.
The equipment should be kept away from places with electromagnetic interference, and away from places with high power and strong earthquakes. High-power interference can cause equipment to malfunction from time to time. Take care to prevent this from happening.
3. Daily inspection
During the operation of the equipment, the operator should always observe the operation of the equipment. If there is any abnormality, immediately stop the operation of the equipment, cut off the power supply, and report to the professionals to check and maintain the equipment in time. Do not disassemble and repair the device without permission.
4. Regular inspection
It is necessary to regularly count the usage of the equipment. If there is a deviation in the effect, it should be replaced in time to prevent problems before they occur. If you do not know if the material can be processed, please do not process it to avoid potential hazards and damage to the laser equipment.