Fiber laser cutting machine has become an indispensable processing equipment in the modern sheet metal industry. With the upgrading of the industry and the improvement of processing requirements, after years of design and development, the company has successfully launched 4 series and more than 30 models. The fiber laser cutting machine not only has a high improvement in efficiency, but also achieves the ultimate in operational optimization. So, how does the fiber laser cutting machine operate in actual work?
1. Determine the materials to be processed, fix the sheet metal material on the processing machine, and then determine the smoothness of the material placement, so as to avoid the jitter in the cutting process and the cutting accuracy can not meet the requirements.
2. Operate the console, enter the product cutting pattern, and cut the material thickness and other parameters, then adjust the cutting head to the appropriate focus position, and repeatedly adjust the nozzle centering.
3. Start the regulator and the chiller, set the water temperature and water pressure of the chiller.
4. Start the laser and turn on the machine.
Although the above four points are very brief, it takes a lot of time to practice in the actual operation process to familiarize yourself with the details of each operation.
It is inevitable that there will be some faults and problems when operating the fiber laser cutting machine. How can we solve the common problems?
1. Boot without any reflection
◆ Check if the power fuse is burnt out. If it burns out, replace the fuse to ensure the normal operation of the machine.
◆ Check if the power input is normal, check the power input and make it normal.
◆ Check the main power switch for damage.
2. No laser output or laser is weak
◆ Whether the optical path is offset. If the optical path is offset, the optical path should be carefully adjusted.
◆ Whether the focus of the device is changed or not, the focal length of the device should be carefully adjusted to ensure the accuracy of cutting.
◆ If the laser tube is damaged or aging, check the use of the laser tube in time and replace the aging laser tube.
◆ Whether the laser power supply is energized, check the laser power supply circuit to make it normal.
◆ Whether the laser power supply is damaged or not, it is necessary to replace the damaged laser power supply in time.
3. Processing size has errors or malfunctions
◆ Check if the signal cable is normal and replace the signal cable in time.
◆ For unstable or interference signals in the power supply, install a voltage regulator or eliminate interference signals in time.
◆ Whether the processing parameters are set correctly. If there is an error, the corresponding parameters should be changed in time.
◆ Whether the machining program is written normally, check the programmed machining program, and modify it until it is normal.